Best Cyber Monday Domain Deals
Black Friday is known as the biggest shopping day for department stores, Cyber Monday—today, November 29—is the second-most profitable day for online retailers. According to the Detroit News, it is outranked only by December 15th, the last day that online stores are able to guarantee shipping by Christmas.
For domain investors and developers, this means plenty of coupon codes—for new domain registrations as low as $5 and 50% off hosting plans. Check out these deals!
(These are not sponsored, I’m just posting to help people save some cash).
- GoDaddy: 30% off .COM, .NET, & .ORG. Good for new registrations and renewals. Use code Give30F.
- GoDaddy: $5 .COM New Registrations and Transfers. Good through November 29. Use code cjcBLACK10.* (See info about removing Website Tonight trial below).
- NetFirms: $1.95 domains. Good for multiple domains if placed in a single order – I registered 7 and normally would have paid $71, but it was $17.55. Use code BLACKFRIDAY (deal is also good for Cyber Monday).
- Hostgator: 50% Off Web Hosting Plans. Use code CYBERMDAY2010 or select your hosting plan on the home page (code is automatically activated). Good for new accounts only, so use a different username/credit card to get the discount.
- Network Solutions: 50% Off Hosting Packages & Local Search Visibility Packages with code CYBERMON10.
* Make sure you remove the free trial of Website Tonight that GoDaddy adds to your shopping cart. They’ve started adding these when you use a coupon, so unless it’s a service you want to try out (and pay for), click “remove” in your cart on the left side of the screen before finalizing your order.
These coupons are subject to availability. I can confirm that Hostgator’s and Netfirms‘ are good – I just registered 7 domains and got 50% off a hosting plan at Hostgator.